Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Whole Me

Hey Everyone!  This is ME!
This is who I am.
I am whole.  I am happy.  I am healthy. 
I am in control of my life (most of the time).
I understand taking time for myself - though sometimes it's a squeeze.
I am honest and authentic.  I know my values and live them always.
I make decisions.  I think of others.  I am of service and value to the world at large.
What you see is what you get - every time!
My family and friends know that - and those that stick around, love me for me.  The others cannot handle my confidence or my passion for life as I choose to live it.

Can you say this?  I hope so - getting to be the whole you is important.  You were put on this earth for a reason - you need to live to find out what that reason is - your journey is only beginning - Enjoy It!

To learn more about living as the whole you, visit Solution Linx to Health & Wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment